Wednesday 4 December 2019

Short Term Rental and Long Term Rental Housing - Aramghar Homes



Short term rental housing is generally temporary rental furnished houses, villas and apartments which fall under a six month rental period. This is an ideal temporary accommodation for vacationers, corporate employees, business travelers, relocating employees and people who rent a house for a social function for few days. Long Term Rentals is typically considered for rental houses which are anything more than six months.

Short Term Rental housing is generally managed by property managers like Aramghar Homes, who manage the property which typically includes maintenance, housekeeping and renting as per the instructions of the owner of the property.

Short-term rental housing is an alternative to hotel accommodation especially for families who would like to stay together in a homely atmosphere, cooking their own food in a home away from their homes.

This industry is seen as the most affordable option for month-long stays, and might be 25-50% cheaper than a hotel room. 

In Kerala, this is fast becoming a popular accommodation for NRI families who come home for short vacations either for spending time with their loved ones and enjoying the beauty of Kerala with their children. Aramghar Homes, is the leading service provider for Short Term Rental Housing in Kerala. We have a list of well managed properties which can be seen on our website https://www.aramghar.in which can be booked online by the guests.

9 comments:

  1. Ya, it's a very helpful post for me, because I am searching for Furnished housing SoMa.Thanks for sharing this post.....keep it up...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could locate a captcha plugin for my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having trouble finding one? Thanks a lot!
    Hard Money Loan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing remain forever. Then why to keep same patter of work again and again. Why to repeat same strategy for very essay. Use differ strategy for different subjects because every subject has its own meaning. Keep such posts on.
    Grand cayman rental accommodation

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am curious to find out what blog system you happen to be utilizing? I'm experiencing some small security issues with my latest blog and I'd like to find something more safe. Do you have any solutions?
    Hard Money Loan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you mind if I quote a few of your articles as long as I provide credit and sources back to your blog? My website is in the very same niche as yours and my users would really benefit from a lot of the information you present here. Please let me know if this okay with you. Appreciate it!
    Personalized Mortgage Solutions

    ReplyDelete
  6. Superb post however , I was wanting to know if you could write a litte more on this topic? I'd be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Thank you!Bridge Loans

    ReplyDelete
  7. My spouse and I absolutely love your blog and find a lot of your post's to be just what I'm looking for. Would you offer guest writers to write content to suit your needs? I wouldn't mind publishing a post or elaborating on a lot of the subjects you write concerning here. Again, awesome site!
    Home Mortgage Rates

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have a good point here!I totally agree with what you have said!!Thanks for sharing your views...hope more people will read this article!!! Short term property loans

    ReplyDelete
  9. Generally I don’t read post on blogs, but I wish to say that this write-up very forced me to try and do so! Your writing style has been surprised me. Thanks, very nice post. Best of luck for the next! Please visit my web site valibera.com. Best Airbnb Property Management Company service provider.

    ReplyDelete

Short Term Rentals Daily Rent House in Eraviperoor, Thiruvalla

      A beautiful 3 bedroom furnished air-conditioned short rent house in Eraviperoor in Thiruvalla with ample parking space for more than 5...